Sunday, January 8, 2012

PETALS












It has been such a long time since I designed a maxi and I am so pleased that I finally have.  The outcome of this dress is absolutely breathtaking.  Each delicate organza petal has been arranged and hand sewn to give this beautiful 'mid-summer nights dream' effect. The flowers have a pearl centre that's so sweet. It's made from super soft jersey that feels so amazing on where as the low ballet back completes this angelic look.  It would be perfect for any occasion and what I love is that it can be worn casual or dressed up.

I have been sketching up so many new designs lately.  My mind has been working on over drive with ideas.  I cannot wait to surprise you all with something new soon :)

Sweet x's

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always like to hear from you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...